01275 853800 sales@lindee-lu.co.uk

How much room will I need for starting a cattery

You are going to need planning permission to build your cattery and a licence to run your boarding establishment. Lindee Lu Ltd can help you through these stages with relative ease.

We can provide examples of scale drawings, design and access statements, material lists and exact dimensions for your cattery. Everything you will need for your planning application.

Unlike some other cattery manufacturers, Lindee Lu does not charge for this service as we believe it is important that your planning application is 100% correct. Incorrect submissions can often lead to the costly process of having to re-submit your plans – wasting time and money.

We always advise our customers to speak to their local council about a pre planning visit. There is usually a small charge involved for pre planning advice but this has proved to be invaluable and could save you a lot of money.